The Winning Logo

The other day when I was scrolling down the logos uploaded to the project website, I spotted a logo which was completely different. No doubts, all the logos were nice. All of them reflected our students` minds. There was one student who hadn`t used a cutting edge graphic programme suggested by the teachers. I was wondering who the student behind the logo was.

Fast forward a couple of days.

That special logo did it. Actually, its creator named Beyzanur did it. Suddenly an idea crossed my mind: an interview with its mastermind. Let`s make it happen!

I shared my idea with Yeliz, her teacher, and we scheduled an online meeting. A student of mine helped me out and designed the interview with Beyzanur.

When meeting Beyzanur, the first thing you notice is her smile and positive vibes she sends to you. She`s been learning English for 8 years. No wonder she`s into English projects – it`s her character of an intrepid young lady who is curious about cultures and lifestyles.

Her logo contains an unspoken message: Many colours - one aim. Beyzanur intends to convey a message that we all are one family no matter what colour your skin is,  regardless of go you worship.

Thank you, Beyzanur, for this truly remarkable feel of unity.




Here is the interview by Vaclav:




Vaclav: Can you tell us something yourself?

Beyzanur : My name is Beyzanur. I am sixteen years old. I’m studying at Turnasuyu Girls Anatolian High School. My hobbies are reading bookand writing theatre scripts. My dream job is to become a literature teacher and at the same time I want to be a writer.


Vaclav: Thank you Beyzanur. Okeyyy ... How long have you been learning English? Do you enjoy English?

Beyzanur: I ‘ve been learning English for eight years. I love English because I learn new words and I am very curious about new cultures and life styles.





Vaclav: Why did you take part in the Project?

Beyzanur: Mmm.. I joined the project because I wanted to contribute to the project actively.


Vaclav: What inspired you to create the logo? Did someone help you or is it all your work?

Beyzanur: The only thing that inspired me when designing the logo was that all people have their own color and a different character. It was a great when put together. Nobody helped me. I designed and apply it by myself. First I wrote ‘’Many colors for one aim’’ as a slogan but my teacher Yeliz told me there should be no slogan in the logo.

Vaclav: Did it take you long time to create such a logo?

Beyzanur: Actually, it didn’t take me a lot of time because I know that all people are of one color and I am for his concept.


Vaclav: Did you except your logo to win?

Beyzanur: I did not expect my logo to win because there were a lot of good pieces of work.
I want to thank you for interviewing me.

Comments

  1. First of all I want to congratulate our students Beyzanur and Vaclav:) They are so brave.I am very happy to be in such an interview.Thank you Michaela for this idea and social activity.It was a pleasure to work together with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeliz, I just wanted to post the same comment:-) I`m proud of our students who didn`t hesitate at all. Thank you, Yeliz, without your help and your husband`s assistance, it wouldn`t be possible to make it happen!

      Delete
  2. I would like to thank Michaela and Yeliz teacher and Vaclav.The idea that unites us"Many colors one aim:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great work.Thank you all participants :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That s awesome ,it will be great project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The work and purpose are very good, thank you for your work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment